Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 17 February 2012

Hi everyone - it's a while since I've been on here and a while since I did any crafting.
 I have been looking after Dad who wasn't very well and unfortunately passed away on 8th February :(:( .
I am trying to come to terms with becoming an 'orphan'.
 I am hoping over the next few weeks I might be able to get back into my crafting but at the moment my mojo seems to have totally disappeared . . . so I might just pop in on your pages and have a nosey around and see if it comes back.
 R.I.P. Dad xx

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure that in time your mojo will come back xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your dad Bev. Take your time and your mojo will come back when it's ready xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Bev so sorry for your lose. They say time heals so take every day as it comes. You will always hold him in your heart.
    2012 started bad for us too with the sudden unexpected lost of our brother in law and this last week, hubby's mum, so my thoughts are with you. Hugs xxx (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bev
    Firstly can I say how sorry I am to hear of the loss of your Father, I lost my Dad 13yrs ago he was only 63yrs old, and my sister 8yrs ago, she was 46yrs miss them dearly everyday so I know how you are feeling.
    Time is a great healer, and life does move on, your Mojo has just gone for a wee walk to give you the time that you need for you...
    Thank you so much for popping by my wee blog with your kind words and hope to see you again soon going to have a wee peek at yours now Take care
    Hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx