Followers

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 1 October 2011

Card for Mother-in-law's 80th birthday

Hi - hope everyone is enjoying this lovely weather - make the most of it.
I made this card for MiL's 80th birthday using Craft Artist again! I must confess I am a bit obsessed with CA at the moment - LOL! I love printing the embellishments off & sticking them with foam pads to give some height. Even though the ribbon is cut out from paper I can't get over how much it looks like ribbon. I found the photo on my laptop and CA resizes when you pick the frame. I colour pick to match all the embellishments to the frame. I reprinted the backing sheet with a verse for the inside. Hope you like it - I'm sure K's mum will.... enjoy the sunshine & the rest of the weekend x

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely card, I'm sure she'll love it....so special, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev lovely card hun I'm sure your MIL loved it. I must have another go with my craft artist this weekend . looks like you get a lot of use from yours
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great and I bet she loved it! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very Pretty card Bev lovely detail...
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx