Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 9 September 2011

Card for friends Mum & Dads 60th anniversary



A friend of mine wanted a card for her Mum & Dads 60th wedding anniversary - what an achievement! I asked her for a couple of photos - one of them now & one of their wedding day. I scanned both pics to get them to a manageable size as the modern one was 10 inches by 8 inches! I imported them into Craft Artist and picked the backing papers and elements I wanted then printed them off and built my card. I like to decoupage different elements. I like the fact that I can design the card on my pc until I am satisfied with it - if I don't like something I just delete it - no paper or anything ruined. Inside I put a verse and listed events that happened in their wedding year. Carol was thrilled with it & her Mum & Dad loved it. Hope you like it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx