Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 3 June 2011

Wizard easel card


I made this card for my friend Linda's daughter, Nicola. She is 40 & has always been obsessed with the Wizard of Oz. Linda had got tickets for the show in London but Nicola thought they were just going shopping for the day, so I didn't want to put the Wizard image on the front of the card. For the front I downloaded a page from Printable Heaven, backed the card with some gold paper from my stash,used one image on its own, pyramaged the second image. Printed the labels in word. For the inside I used some rainbow backing paper, found a Wizard image. Printed another label in word and used a clipart ticket to hold the easel up. Nicola was thrilled with the card and thanks me for it every time she sees me!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bev, you should enter if for the Alphabet Challenge this week lol, Easel cards is our theme! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme Wizard of OZ... you did a beautiful card.
    Thanks for joining at ALPHABET Challenge blog this week.
    Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx