Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 19 November 2010

Alphabet Challenge Blog

D is for doodles. For my DT project I decided that rather than doing a little doodling I would make doodling the main feature of my card. I drew an initial shape then came back to it at various times to add bits. I coloured in using ProMarkers. I added some stickles glitter to some parts of the design. Backed with some black card cut to match the shape & mounted onto the backing paper. Hope you like it though it is a little different.
Hope you can come over & join us on the Alphabet Challenge this week.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Bev, great doodling xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your doodling (something I'm not confident with - ought to give it more of a try). Thanks for linking to my new challenge blog candy. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx