Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 23 July 2010

Alphabet Challenge Blog

M is for male - for my DT card on the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I stamped my Pink Gems image with Stazon, coloured in with Promarkers. Made a square card from mirri board, matted & layered with paper & card from some Sizzix Little Sizzles pack - country. The 7 was cut out from some Dovecraft Kids paper pack . Finally finished off with a birthday stamp from SeeDee Stamps. I  have also entered this in the Check It Out challenge over on My Time To Craft Challenge.

2 comments:

  1. what a cool dude great check paper thanks for joining us at MTTC hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. a marvellous boys-card! the image is perfect for that! the stitched 7 is cool!

    xoxo silvi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx