Followers

Google+ Followers

Friday, 16 July 2010

Alphabet Challenge Blog


L is for lace - for my DT card on the Alphabet Challenge Blog, I placed a butterfly peeloff onto watercolour paper and coloured in using watercolour pencils. Removed the peeloff, tore around the butterfly & inked the edges with Adirondack Earthtones. I mounted this onto some textured paper with the lace, then mounted onto backing paper. I have also entered this card into the Butterfly Bliss Challenge over on My Time To Craft Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Great technique for the butterfly, really good effect. Lovely blog candy, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty butterfly Bev and a lovely card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx