Followers

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 17 June 2010

Hubby's birthday card


Here is a card I made for OH birthday. He's a mad keen photographer hence the photography theme ! I used a punch to make the film like holes down the side of the card & on the acetate which I then coloured with Stazon ink to make it look like photographic film. Seems very old fashioned in this age of digital but OH was really pleased with the card. I used some SeeDees stamps of antique cameras onto vellum for the background.

2 comments:

  1. I love the film strip effect Bev, great card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love the film strip . Also the paper tearing layer and there' s the tag ...love tags .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. So kind of you to take the time to visit.
Hugs,
Bev xx